- Verrilli v. Olson at SCOTUS, Tech-Unsavvy Lawyers, Judge, Clerk and Work: The Morning Minute
- Panel: Becoming a Chief Diversity Officer Comes With Unexpected Challenges
- Partner Involved in Mercy Corps Sex Abuse Investigation Resigns From Davis Wright Tremaine
- Expert Says New European Whistleblower Protections 'Leave the US in the Dust'
- Hourly Billing Rates, Latest Engagements: New and Notable FARA Filings
- Federal Judge and His Clerk Are Redefining Work for Lawyer Moms
- Military Tech Company Cubic Names New General Counsel
- Fourth Circuit Rules that Website's Unauthorized Posting of Stock Photograph Was Not 'Fair Use'
- The California Consumer Privacy Act: Everything You Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask -- 100 Days Out
- Legal's Risk Aversion and Limited Tech Talent Are Inflating IT Costs
- Who Says You Can't Indict a President?, Bill Lee and His Harvard Win, Big SCOTUS Term: The Morning Minute
- UK Firm Latest to Make Brexit Contingency Move With Paris Plan
- Court Tosses $700K Verdict Against Eagles Over Injured Cowboys Fan
- Law.com's Circuit Court Spotlight: We've Got You Covered, Counselor
- Cooley Counts on Culture—and Training—to Build Lawyers' Business Chops